Spaying or Neutering your Pet
Low Cost Spay / Neuter & Vaccination Clinics
2022 Dates - June 11, August 13, October 1
This program is open to any individual whose pet needs sterilization or vaccination. The procedures are conducted at the Old Azle Library, located at 609 SE Parkway, by a licensed veterinarian and veterinary technicians by appointment only.
Slots fill fast so call toll free (940) 566-5551. Vaccinations will be given from 10 a.m. to 12 noon on these same dates. No appointment necessary.
|Dogs||under 50 lbs||$55|
|50 - 79 lbs||$65|
All spay / neuter pets:
- Must have an appointment for the surgery; drop off time between 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Must have written proof of a current rabies vaccine, or receive the vaccine at the time of surgery for $5
- Must be dropped off in a pet carrier or crate; only one pet per crate
- There is an additional $10 charge for in-season females.
- There is an additional $20 - $40 charge for pregnant females.
- There is an additional $20 - $40 fee for male dogs with only one testicle descended.
- Pets must be younger than five years to obtain an appointment for sterilization.
- Cash or credit is accepted as payment. Sorry, no checks are accepted.
|Cat Vaccinations||Price||Dog Vaccinations||Price|
|FeLV||$10||Bordetella / DAPPv / Leptospirosis||$10 each|
|FeLV / FIV Test||$20|
- Heartworm test - $20
- Canine Influenza (H3N8/H3N2) $20
- Home Again Microchip - $30
Reminder: The State of Texas requires all dogs and cats be vaccinated against rabies by four months of age and on an annual basis. All dogs and cats must receive a second rabies vaccination within one year of receiving their first vaccine, regardless of the type of vaccine used or the age at which the animal was initially vaccinated.