- Miscellaneous Permit Application
- Electrical contractor registration form, if not already registered with the City of Azle, or if registration with the City of Azle is not current
- Registered Texas Engineer sealed letter verifying existing roof will structurally support additional loads from proposed solar panels
- Registered Texas Engineer designed and sealed structural and electrical plans
- Specifications for the solar panels and installation including panel location plan and panel attachment details
- Letter of approval from the power provider, commonly referred to as an Interconnection Agreement, with the utility company
- No requirements for solar batteries or MPUs
- Email all required forms/documents and plan set
- What is the typical turnaround time for issuing permits?
- Initial review is five business days. If all documents are submitted and there are no issues with plan review, then the permit could be issued within five to seven business days from the date the application packet is received.
- If something is missing or there are issues during plan review, a resubmittal will be required. Each resubmittal review is an additional five business days.
- What types of payment are accepted and how do we pay?
- When the permit is approved you will be notified by e-mail or phone call. You can pay with cash, check or credit card; however, we do not accept American Express. We have a 3.6% processing fee when paying by credit card. If paying by credit card, you can pay over the phone by calling 817-444-2541 ext. 102.
- Final Electrical
- Final Building
Please email all applications and forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.