- Register to Vote
- Required ID for voting in person
- Am I Registered to Vote and What's My Precinct Number?
- Tarrant County Elections Administration 817-831-VOTE (8683)
- Parker County Elections Administration 817-598-6185
- Secretary of State Elections Division 800-252-8683
- Azle City Secretary's Office 817-444-7101
Election Day Voting Sites and Hours:
Parker County - Registered Parker County voters may vote at any polling location in Parker County
Information on voting equipment
What is an eSlate?
The eSlate™, provided by Hart InterCivic, is the voting system that has been in place since the 2006 General Primary. eSlate™ is direct recording equipment (DRE) - meaning it is an electronic device that directly records information.
eSlate™ is very similar to a large handheld computer device. The voter uses a rotary wheel to navigate through the ballot and select their vote. This rotary interface was chosen because it is more accurate and durable than touch-screen systems.
How to use the eSlate
When you go to the polls, you will show your ID and sign next to your name on the voter's sign-in log. Once you have signed in, you will receive a piece of paper with a four digit number on it. Take the piece of paper with you to any one of the voting booths and enter the four digit number into the eSlate™; the correct ballot will appear, and you will then vote the ballot.