Welcome to the Azle Memorial Library!
News & Announcements
Library Re-Opens with Temporary Hours
The Library is reopening on June 22 with limited hours:
• MON/WED/THU/FRI: 11am-3pm
• TUES: 2:30-6:30pm
We look forward to seeing you again! For the safety of our community, please keep the following in mind:
• Refrain from visiting the library if you or a family member is sick
• Bring as few family members as possible.
• Keep visits short.
• Consider wearing a mask.
• Remember to stay 6 feet apart.
• Computer availability will be limited. We are temporarily unable to provide computer assistance due to social distancing restrictions.
• Children’s toys, games and computers will be temporarily unavailable
• The library will be sanitized at least once daily and all returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before being re-shelved.
Summer Reading 2020
View our Summer Guide for full details! From June 1 to June 30, pick up your game board before Summer Reading officially begins on July 1. There are two ways to get your free game board for all ages:
1) Pick up a free Summer Reading game board during open hours..
2) For social distancing reasons, this summer the library is offering the option to mail the Summer Reading game board to you for free, whether the library is open or not. To receive a mailed version of the game board, Click here to fill out a Summer Reading Sign-Up form.
FREE Digital Resources Available 24/7
The Azle Memorial Library has a variety of free digital (online) resources that you can access from your own computer, tablet or smartphone. This includes eBooks and eAudiobooks, digital magazines, craft tutorials and more! Visit our Digital Resources page for more details. Most digital resources require a library card. If you live in the Azle are and do not have a library card, call the library at 817-752-2682 and a staff member will assist you.
About the Library
The Azle Memorial Library offers over 60,000 books, eBooks, audiobooks, videos, and more to check out. We also provide Internet and WiFi access, printing, study space, programs and more. Be sure to check our Digital Resources, Program and Events and Monthly Newsletter to stay informed about library services, programs, and events!