Signs Down or Missing


The Street Department maintains all street and control signs located in Azle. The signs are designed and installed according to Texas Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices. They are grouped into several categories:

  • Regulatory, such as speed, stop or yield signs
  • Warning, which are diamond-shaped with a yellow background, such as "curve ahead"

Report a Problem or Sign Down

Problems with existing signs can be reported in several ways, depending on the urgency of the problem.

Missing or damaged STOP or YIELD signs are considered urgent and can be reported in two ways:

  • Call the Street Department between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, at 817-444-4511
  • Call Police Department during nights or weekends at 817-444-3221

Non-Urgent Problems

Non-urgent sign problems can be reported in two ways:

  • Email with a description of the location of the problem and any other pertinent information
  • Call the Street Department at 817-444-4511