Nuisance Properties

Housing complaints are generally received from citizens concerned about the maintenance or nuisance of a particular property. 

Common Housing Complaints

  • Structure in disrepair
  • Excessive litter in the yard
  • Grass/weeds overgrown
  • Vegetation encroaching upon the sidewalk
  • Unlicensed vehicles parked on the property

Submitting a Complaint

  • First, try speaking to the property owner/neighbor to reach a resolution.
  • If you cannot reach a resolution, be sure you have the address and a brief description of the concern or violation before reporting the concern.
  • Report by phone at 817-621-2541  
  • Report by email at
  • Report in person or by mail at City Hall, 505 W. Main St., Azle, TX 76020
  • Report online at Help Center...Report...Concerns to the City