- Place double-check valve in right-of-way close to meter
- Have double-check valve tested by a certified back-flow tester and send test results to the Planning and Zoning Department
- Need double-check valve on well for sprinklers to protect ground water
- Double-check valve needs to be placed between tank and sprinkler, not between tank and well
- Test ports must point to the top; arrow on valve shows direction of flow
- Back-flow tester must be registered with the city
Inspection Required: Back-flow prevention device
For inspections to be scheduled call (817) 444-5176.