Help Center
Click to Home

Go To Search
City of Azle
613 SE Parkway
Azle, TX 76020
Ph: (817) 444-2541
Fx: (817) 444-7149
New Accounts
Opening / Transferring an Account
If you are new to the area or moving from one residence to another and need to open or transfer a water account, please refer to the information below:

New Accounts
If applying for new water service you will need to appear in person at City Hall, 613 Southeast Parkway, to provide us with a valid driver’s license or photo I.D. in order to comply with the Federal Trade Commissions Identity Theft Prevention Program. We will also require a lease agreement or closing papers for your residence in order for the account to become active.

If your residence is located within the city limits, a deposit of $100 is required. If you live out side of the city limits, a deposit of $125 is required. In addition to the deposit, you will also be charged a $15 service fee for the connection of your water.

The deposit must be received prior to turning on service.

Account Transfers
If you have a current account with us, and are simply moving from one location to another, we can complete that process over the telephone. There is a $15.00 service charge for the connection and your existing deposit will be transferred to the new account. However, you will still be required to provide us the new lease agreement or closing papers for your new residence.

All Accounts

For your convenience, the City of Azle offers on-line bill pay to its utility customers through Secure Government Payment Solutions, Inc. On-Line Bill Pay. **Please note there is a 3.6% convenience fee, with a $1.50 minimum fee for using this service.**

Obtain more information by visiting the Federal Trade Commission.