Help Center
Click to Home

Go To Search
City of Azle
613 SE Parkway
Azle, TX 76020
Ph: (817) 444-2541
Fx: (817) 444-7149
Nuisance Properties
Complaints and Maintenance
Housing complaints are generally received from citizens concerned about the maintenance of a particular property. Generally, when a home is in a state of disrepair, when there is excessive litter in the yard, when the yard is overgrown, when there is vegetation encroaching upon the sidewalk, or unlicensed vehicles are parked on the property, there may be a violation of one or more of the city's ordinances.

If, after speaking with the neighbor about the situation, you can't reach a resolution, call code enforcement at (817) 444-4065.